Professional Business Library
Homework for Complex Trauma Clients at your Fingertips
Homework for Complex Trauma Clients is Essential for an effective recovery
Without a doubt our clients need Homework materials.
Successful Complex Trauma Coaching relies on using assignments outside of sessions to reinforce learning, practice newly acquired skills and strategies in real-world settings and to aid our clients in developing increased internal awareness.
Our clients need, and we need, the psychoeducation, skills, structures, strategies in order to recognise what is happening internally, to recognise the maladaptive behaviours, maladaptive brain processes, to put language to our wounds and help recognise these processes are not who they are as adults. This process gives our clients hope, it gives them a sense of achievement, helps them see they are making progress in their recovery journey and helps the develop the consistency the brain needs to develop new neural pathways. The recovery journey is extensive due to the many different areas of recovery we cover as Complex Trauma Coaches.
The Business Library has what you need at your fingertips. Everything for Homework for Complex Trauma Clients at your Fingertips including –
- Templates to Use with Clients and Business Templates
- Booklists, Checklists, Video Lists,
- eBooks, eWorkbooks designed by Linda
- Infographics, Infosheets, Journalling Questions, Self Reflection Questions
- YouTube Infographics for your own YouTube channel
- , Social Media Graphics for your own channels
- Topic specific information sheets and resources to pursue further information
You can use the library in a variety of different ways –
- You can use the information your client is currently finding challenging and locate a variety of options for homework. This then helps you and your client determine what sits right for them for their homework for the week.
- You can have the library open on your desktop during the session and talk through a couple of options. Complex Trauma clients are empowered through having options and choosing what they know they can manage during their week.
- You will find other resources from around the Internet to make your life easier too. I don’t own them, there are links to them, so you can pursue deeper levels of information if that is what your client needs. With Complex Trauma clients they don’t always need multiple levels of depth at any one time, they need basics to begin AND we as practitioners need a time effective way to find those resources.
- Included is a self reflection ebook you can use to create your own homework each week for individual clients, so get creative!
The Professional Business library will continually have more added to it throughout 2022 as I write and develop more courses and unique products. If you need anything, please don’t hesitate to ask, as another practitioner will need it too.
Ultimately the Professional Business Library will help you help your clients, save you time and money by having the resources at your fingertips and also assist you in developing your growth as a professional as you discover not only how to recognise individual clients needs, you also learn from the products too.
Currently there are 45 units filled with information and resources for homework. More units will be added throughout this year.
Take action now and save over 20% off the annual subscription
Are you ready to give yourself back more time and more money?
Not a member of the Healing from Complex Ptsd Mighty Network as yet use this button to purchase now.
Already a member of the Healing from Complex Ptsd Mighty Network?
Use this button to purchase now.
Would you like to save over 50% off the annual cost?
If you’re studying the Complex Trauma Certifications you will receive a link to purchase the library at over 50% off the annual plan.
Complex Trauma Certified Recovery Coach
You’re ready for things to feel easy—and good.
I understand. I hear you. I see you. Your Trauma is valid. The impact from past abuse and neglect is alive inside of you today, here, now. I see your struggle to maintain your external sense of togetherness as your internal world wants to crumble. I’ve lived it and I lost it all, twice.
I hear you questioning why can’t I just adult? Why can’t the past just be over and done with? Why can’t I get a good nights sleep? How can I stop this anxiety when it’s “not me?” When will this depression lift? Why do my relationships always end? How can I break this cycle for my children?
Are you ready for the good news? Are you ready to take action? Complex Trauma Recovery is possible, even when you need an individual road map.