Traditional talk therapy doesn’t work for Anxiety with Complex Ptsd as its foundation. Breaking the Anxiety Cycle produced by Complex Ptsd is possible with the correct information and personal awareness. Like you my anxiety was crippling me and none of the conventional methods worked. Welcome to what does work.
Anxiety is something we all experience from time to time. Anxiety is a biological trait we all possess which is triggered in situations of danger and it is nature’s way of preparing us for fight or flight when we are feeling threatened or afraid. The difference with Complex Ptsd and Generalised Anxiety Disorder is we need to rewire our fight or flight response. We need to be able to identify what is happening for us internally and begin the recovery process.
No one knows what’s it’s like to be you and Complex Ptsd recovery has to be specific to your needs.
When we are experiencing anxiety its hard to enjoy a normal, happy life. We struggle to do everyday things that most people seem to handle with ease as we battle hiding the symptoms of anxiety and appearing “normal” to our family and friends.
It’s important to note anxiety driven by Complex Ptsd is not your fault. You need a way to build new skills and strategies into your daily life.
In the Healing from Complex Ptsd Academy you can discover the essential tools to help you build a return to a healthy state of wellbeing in the comfort of your own home. Here at the Academy you will discover strategies and tools plus the support for a complete life transformation.
- 5 videos
- 5 manuals
What Will I Learn?
- How your Brain Developed Differently
- The Impact Attachment Disorder has in your Daily Life
- How your triggered system works
- How to Begin Intergenerational Trauma Recovery
- The Impact of Trauma on My Authentic Self
- The Anxiety Cycle
- Daily Life Integrations to help with Anxiety
- How to Break the Anxiety Cycle
- Recognising Attachment Anxiety
- Breaking the flight/fight/freeze response
- Reflective Questions for Each Module
MODULE 1: COMPLEX PTSD & ANXIETY
MODULE 2: INTERGENERATIONAL TRAUMA RECOVERY
MODULE THREE COMPLEX PTSD & THE ANXIETY CYCLE
MODULE 4: BREAKING THE ANXIETY CYCLE
MODULE 5: ATTACHMENT ANXIETY
- Individuals wanting to break free from the Anxiety Cycle driven by Complex Ptsd